I didn’t really want to write one of these, but with all the hype I had to. Short and simple, here are my Nintendo E3 2013 predictions.
- Let’s kick off with what I know is going to be shown. Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Wind Waker and Smash.
- Bayonetta 2 will be shown, I will say that the plan is to have a demo in the show floor but they might just do a private one.
- Retro Studios will be at E3.
- There is going to be another major collaboration with Nintendo, my guess: Capcom.
- There is going to be another Third Party exclusive surprise like Bayonetta 2.
- Nintendo will talk about the Wii U summer update, and it will have some big changes.
- Nintendo TVii will see an update, probably with the summer update.
- Mario Kart U will support 2 gamepads.
- We will not see the new Zelda.
- We will see some type of new Wii Sports.
- X will be shown, not playable in the show floor though.
- We will see release dates for some of the first party-titles coming out this year.
That’s it. I’m a bit conservative but make sure you post your E3 predictions in the comments. Just remember, only three more days! After E3 I will go back and see who was right and who was wrong.