I didn’t really want to write one of these, but with all the hype I had to. Short and simple, here are my Nintendo E3 2013 predictions.
- Let’s kick off with what I know is going to be shown. Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Wind Waker and Smash.
- Bayonetta 2 will be shown, I will say that the plan is to have a demo in the show floor but they might just do a private one.
- Retro Studios will be at E3.
- There is going to be another major collaboration with Nintendo, my guess: Capcom.
- There is going to be another Third Party exclusive surprise like Bayonetta 2.
- Nintendo will talk about the Wii U summer update, and it will have some big changes.
- Nintendo TVii will see an update, probably with the summer update.
- Mario Kart U will support 2 gamepads.
- We will not see the new Zelda.
- We will see some type of new Wii Sports.
- X will be shown, not playable in the show floor though.
- We will see release dates for some of the first party-titles coming out this year.
That’s it. I’m a bit conservative but make sure you post your E3 predictions in the comments. Just remember, only three more days! After E3 I will go back and see who was right and who was wrong.
We know the date and the time, but we don’t know the moment that this Direct is going to define. Here is a little teaser I made, hope you guys like it!
As many of you have already seen, Sonic Lost World looks incredible specially those new screenshots. However, I found something rather peculiar in one of them and it seems nobody has mentioned yet. So, here it is…
See it yet? Maybe the arrow helps you… Is that what I think it is!? It surely looks like a Star from the Mario series. This wouldn’t surprise me since many Third Party games on the Wii U has some type of Nintendo easter egg. The question is, if this is a power up, or maybe just a collectible item, or maybe something even more special? Well, we will have to wait and see, but it sure seems interesting.
What do you guys think this is?
Since this is going to be my first official post I decided to make it a bit lighthearted. And what better way than with some Miiverse art! Here are some of my ‘masterpieces,’ ok they are not that good (at least compared to most Miiverse artists) but I was impressed at myself with some of them. So here you go, hit the jump for the art!
First of all I want to welcome and thank you for landing here. I know you didn’t get here on purpose, so I don’t have a lot of time to hook you into browsing my blog and following it so let’s get to it.
I’m just a regular guy who plays video games during his free time. I used to own a gaming news website called TWGNews a couple of years back, however I sold it and the person who bought it didn’t do anything with it. As life went on I sold my Wii not too long after that and moved on from video games a bit. Recently I decided to buy a Wii U and got back at playing video games. As a result, I found myself more and more involved in searching for news and participating in forums discussions so I decided to make my own blog. This blog won’t be were you find your latest Nintendo news, I recommend Gonintendo for that. Playing Nintendo will be used for Analysis, editorials and opinion articles written by me. (Sometimes I will write about gaming in general). I’ll tend to focus on the business aspect of the gaming industry, specifically Nintendo, and sometimes I will write some small reviews for specific games.